With 2019 rapidly approaching, getting your home office organized is the first step to reaching your goals for the New Year. Here are some helpful tips that to help keep your headquarters organized.Go paperless whenever possible.
- Go paperless whenever possible.
- Color code your files.
- Label the wires leading from your computer, printer, speakers, etc.
- Clear your desk of office supplies. Store them all in drawers or in a storage system to keep them organized.
- Set up a bulletin board that holds the day’s priorities.
- Set aside 10 minutes at the end of the day to reorganize and prep for the next day.
Your productivity will go up as your stacks of clutter go down!